Currently, I am a researcher at QuTech and TU Delft working on cryogenic electronics for quantum computing applications. As and when I get time, I like following the developments in the field of machine learning and quantum computing. Apart from the technical inclination, I love reading and talking about life!
- Researcher, QuTech.
- Researcher, Technische Universiteit Delft.
- Microwave Desing Intern, Delft Circuits.
- Project Trainee, Texas Instruments.
- Junior Research Fellow, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
- Summer Intern, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Delft University of Technology.
- Bachelors of Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
If you’d like to contact me, please send me a message through our Contact page.
Languages: English, Gujarati | Some Hindi