I am excited to get in touch with anyone interested in international affairs, public policy issues and political science, but also about less tedious topics related to all kinds of sports and healthy nutrition. Here are some facts you might want to know about me:
- Undergraduate Student in “International Relations: Politics & History” at Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
- currently completing my BA Thesis on the potentially obstructive effects of the transatlantic relations on the EU’s Common Foreign and Security Policy
- Prospective Graduate Student at Georgetown University’s Edmund Walsh School of Foreign Service
- pursuing a ‘Master of Science in Foreign Service’
Some Valuable Professional Experiences:
- Intern at the Permanent Representation of the Federal Republic of Germany to the European Union in Brussels (Department: European Parliament)
- Intern at the US Consulate in Düsseldorf, Germany (Political and Economic Section)
- Voluntary Service as German Teaching Assistant in Santiago, Chile
- I am crazy about almost any kind of sports, but particularly passionate about weightlifting, CrossFit and running (in case you are interested in effective home workouts in those crazy times, let me now and I am happy to chat and give advice)
- Healthy nutrition and cooking (I am happy to help you with questions about how to eat well in times of lockdowns and limited space to move)
If you’d like to contact me, please send me a message through our Contact page.
Languages: German, English, French, Spanish.